View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #25
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
If everyone stopped wasting time complaining about the validity of threads by posting their complaints in the thread they are complaining about, this site would be a much more informative & interesting place to discuss hoops. A large # of threads are littered with comments like yours- whining that the topic is not threadworthy. If you don't think it is threadworthy, then don't waste your time posting in it. If nobody thinks it is threadworthy, then the thread will die a quick death.
I apologize for trying to make this site easier to discuss Mavericks basketball by abolishing multiple threads covering the same topic. My bad. How stupid of me. This isn't detracting from this being informative and interesting, this is trying to improve that.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote