View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:22 PM   #17
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default I mean, it's not like there'd be any anti-Semites among the Tea Baggers, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
So who will have this republicans blood on their hands?
Maybe someone who looks like this:

and talks like this:

Quote:
The Web threat from the suspect, Norman Leboon, took aim at Cantor's Jewish heritage. It also said he was "a liar, you're a Lucifer, you're a pig." Leboon was a fugitive from state charges for making terrorist threats.

Norman Leboon, 38, was charged after he allegedly recorded and posted the YouTube video on the Web. He threatened to kill the Congressman and his entire family. Laboon made several statements that question his mental state of mind.

"My Congressman Eric Cantor, and you and your cupcake evil wife," the video said. "Remember Eric... our judgment time, the final Yom Kippur has been given. You are a liar, you're a Lucifer, you're a pig, a greedy f---ing pig, you%u2019re an abomination, you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads. You and your children are Lucifer's abominations."

This comes on the heels of news reports about various acts of violence towards members of Congress, who voted for the health care bill. In addition, the times today are becoming violent, as authorities recently conducted a raid on a Christian militia who was making plans to kill police officers. The uprising among different groups isn't about militia revolution, but about ethnic cleansing, and that's the scary part.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote