View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #393
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Chum, please enlighten me.

Like I said, JJB shot GREAT. With that kind of shooting, it's a good game, regardless.

But here's the facts.

He had 2 turnovers and 1 assist. A lot of times JJB was dribbling into the lane and had absolutely no idea what he wanted to do. None. He would either dump it to Damp (who we know doesn't know what to do with it), or throw it back to the perimeter.

We had poor ball movement with JJB and no one was set-up.

Also, on defense, Kidd was forced to guard Carter. Carter just used Kidd. That's not really JJB's fault, but RC's for playing the 3 G lineup.

What do you disagree with?

JJB kept us in it with his shooting. But he isn't going to shoot that well most nights.
Vince Carter is a streak shooter. Kidd and Butler defended him pretty well on just about every possession in the 4th. He just made shots.

I hate the 3 guard lineup, but Barea was one of the few guys out there making something happen. He's still Fool's Gold, but the Mavs were going down tonight. Let's not pretend like playing him hurt.