View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #399
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
The reason you are becoming a caricature of yourself is this "chicken with its head cut off" and "no idea what to do" business. If you can't see him running our set plays, then you are just blind. If you can't see him getting penetration, then you are just blind. You can talk about his physical limitations on the defensive end all you like, and not be wrong about it, but if you see a guy on the offensive end who doesn't know what he is doing, then you are either doing a bit or you just simply don't know what's going on yourself. Barea is cashing an NBA paycheck because he's a cerebral player.

One of his turnovers should probably have been a blocking foul on Orlando, as you know. And if you will recall, that possession resulted from Barea's own steal. If he had a "bad floor game," I'd like to see a good one! Hell, he played off guard and stood around in the corner half the time anyway.
Chum, it was definitely a good game for JJB. I'm not questioning that. But I stand by what I said. When he wasn't shooting the ball, he didn't look like he knew what he wanted to do. Lots of time he dribbles with no purpose or penetrates with no purposes and ends up dumping it to Damp or just throwing it back to the perimeter. He looked fine when he was creating his own shot, but he looked lost trying to create for others.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote