View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:19 PM   #400
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Chum, it was definitely a good game for JJB. I'm not questioning that. But I stand by what I said. When he wasn't shooting the ball, he didn't look like he knew what he wanted to do. Lots of time he dribbles with no purpose or penetrates with no purposes and ends up dumping it to Damp or just throwing it back to the perimeter. He looked fine when he was creating his own shot, but he looked lost trying to create for others.
Who was he going to create for, tonight? He made two or three nice passes to Damp, who if that was Nash to Amare it would have been dunked all over some Orlando pumpkin head. He can't finish for him.

Who else? Did you see a bunch of guys slashing to the basket? What, he didn't do a good enough job setting Terry up for a contested three?

He set Dirk up in the post a couple times. That's what he's supposed to do, isn't it?

I'm just trying to get a mental image of what you expect from our backup PG out there.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote