View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #30
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Did you really just write that women's suffrage was gained by the barrel of a gun?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the next Republican candidate for the Texas Board of Education.
Not exactly.

Do women all have the same rights around the world?

Did women get the right to vote, by voting it in themselves - when they didn't have the right to vote?

So they have rights because of ??

Let's see what did I say? Women (in general and not any specifically) have the rights that men give them, or that they are willing to pick up an equalizer and take the chance of dying.

-------------------------
So you are going to say that Women's suffrage was won without the gun- I agree, but not with what I said, which was MEN gave them this right.

I also said that they could have won this right with the gun, but I did not say that they did get this right with the gun.

You see a gun in the hands of my wife make her more powerful than any man until the bullets run out. That is my point. Would you like to find out?

And PS: I don't care to be called Republican or Democrat. I hate to be stereotyped that way.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote