View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #21
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

http://www.mrc.org/timeswatch/articl...407100920.aspx

President Wilson strategical use of yellow journalism, launched the push of progressivism. Today we see extreme bias in the ways that reports are presented to the public.

To be fair and balanced, we do see this from BOTH sides of the political debating aisles.

My perception is that of a free thinking individual, who holds conservative values as a cornerstone to my decision making. Thus I acknowledge that I have a tendency to be biased to support my beliefs. To that, I give you the above link, showing how recent reports lean to their own Leftist propaganda, while giving token mention to an equal problem of threats towards those with Conservative views.

Like it or not, we live in an age of Hyper Sensitive Yellow Journalism...admit it or not, this is reality...and based on the 2008 elections, we can see that the Yellow Journalism supporting the left has gained power over the people.

Perhaps when Americans stop being swayed by Yellow Journalism from either side and actually learn about the truths, and how they play into what is valuable to them as individuals...then perhaps, the people can regain the power...otherwise, our freedoms will be cast aside, in the name of power and control for Democrats or Republicans.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote