View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #125
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I have always felt that McScab was OVERRATED!!!

Sure a good QB, but no where near the greatness that he's hyped up to be...

When Garcia and Kolb can put up similar or better numbers with the same players...I tend to believe that others contributed to the mild success of that organization and that McScabb simply was in the right place at the right time.

Now I don't blame McScabb, but rather an over zealous and hungry fan base and media hype machine. Those folks in green are so desperate for a winner, and especially a winner who can beat Dallas that they overreact to a sniff of success...but alas, they are playing for 2nd best behind the #1 Cowboys...just as the deadskins...so it makes since to trade a neverwas to be the deadskins hasbeen.

Campbell on the other had has shown an ability to do well, lot's of potential...but saddly very little talent around him...perhaps one can look to Mr. Snyder for such a failed organization...I'm hoping Campbell lands on a quality organization and shows the type of success that he can provide to a team.

McScabb has always had one thing going against him, and it'll be difficult for me to ever give him credit for anything positive...he's GREEN...in otherwords, he is the face of the Eagles, and now he's with the Redskins.

There is NO team in any sport that I hate more than the Eagles!!! I would rather kiss Obama's arse than to root for a Philly Eagle...if that let's you know how much I dislike that organization.

So yes, I'm biased in my dislike of McScabb!!! An idiot...perhaps, but aren't we all idiots for voicing opinions on a message board...like anything any of us say really matters?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote