Thread: Mavs vs Wizards
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2002, 12:41 AM   #96
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< Disliked: Walking the ball up the court so much. >>

OP: that is one trend that I see a lot of in our &quot;ugly&quot; games of late. Bob Ortegal kept harping on it the whole game tonight. I would really like to see the Mavs bring the ball up faster even after made baskets. I'm convinced that the slow walk works against us, and that we play better both offensively and defensively when we are constantly pushing it even if we have to pull the ball out and go into a half court set. Even when we push, not all of the players are running the court. We need at least 4 guys to run the court not just 2 or 3. I hope that they can shake whatever is making them so lathargic and soon. Still it was nice to see them gut this one out.