View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 12:50 AM   #3325
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Pain freakin SUCK!!! Did something to my during a recent workout...now I'm traveling, in Canada of all places...our company has just switched Insurance companies...so I don't yet have my medical card...gotta hold out until I get back to Dallas...try to see a Doc on Saturday before I fly back out on Sunday.

This is the worst freakin time to blow out a knee and this one freakin HURTS!!!

Taking as many over the counter pain killers as possible and still able to function...I can walk without bending the leg, but I can't lay down, which makes sleep rather difficult.

This is close to unbearable...F***!!! F***!!! F***!!! (Apologies to those with sensitive issues on vulgarity)

Okay, I wined...let's see if this makes the pain settle down so I can some sleep...
Nobody gives an eff. The only thing it would be is sweet justice if you couldn't get care for your poor little hurt knee until you got here to the States and demonstrated that your sorry ass still needed it, cripple ass though you may be, and draining our own health care system for your sorry little knee.

Last edited by chumdawg; 04-15-2010 at 12:54 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote