View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #20
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokepod View Post
I hear Minnesota wants to ship Al Jefferson and keep Love and Milicic. Anyone else think he would be perfect to eat up minutes at the 4/5 and be the post presence and effective rebounder, especially offensively, we desperately need? Still need the wing player as Caron doesn't look like the level #2 scorer we need, but I also expect to see the MLE thrown out.
The only bad thing with Jefferson is that he doesn't defend well. I don't think it's a lack of effort, but he just isn't talented on that end of the floor. Combining him with Dirk would put a ton of pressure defensively on our wings.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote