View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The system looks like it could provide some much needed help in a couple of areas sooner rather than later.
Smoak is hitting .353 with an OBP of .500. Max Ramirez is finally re-breaking out it appears. I suppose it helps that he's finally healthy. With Teagarden sucking both behind the plate and in the batter's box, Ramirez could get a shot sometime soon. He's hitting .407 with a .500 OBP. And yes, that's what this team needs.. guys that can get on base. Unfortunately, Moreland isn't hitting yet. I'd like to see that guy get on track and help the major league team sooner rather than later.

On the mound, Scheppers is tearing it up allowing an opposing BA of .091 while striking out more than 40% of his batters.

And yes, some of what I post on here is from Newberg's site, Scott Lucas' report or from TexasRangers.com.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote