View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #124
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
You guys have already talked about everyone else, so I'll add that Barea was really good staying in front of Parker. He's not gonna win that matchup but I trust him to give Parker fits. He also singlehandedly caused consecutive SA turnovers by denying RJ position in the block and drawing an offensive foul on Parker. Good stuff in limited minutes by our backup PG. With all the weapons out there, all we need is for him to keep the ball moving and be a pest on D. A+ on both counts.
he is still pounding the rock and slow to get us into our offense half the time. but i agree it's nice to throw him at Parker
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote