View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 AM   #137
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
You guys have already talked about everyone else, so I'll add that Barea was really good staying in front of Parker. He's not gonna win that matchup but I trust him to give Parker fits. He also singlehandedly caused consecutive SA turnovers by denying RJ position in the block and drawing an offensive foul on Parker. Good stuff in limited minutes by our backup PG. With all the weapons out there, all we need is for him to keep the ball moving and be a pest on D. A+ on both counts.
I think your actually right about defense. He showed last year he was one of the best at slowing Parker, oddly enough, and he did a solid job today. Still extremely "meh" offensively but at least he's contributing slightly.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote