View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #148
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
well technically no, only regular season free throws count, i don't even think they keep a record of regular season + playoffs, so he still needs 24 next year to start the season, after we raise the championship banners of course
I know this is true.. But it's also really f#cking stupid. Regular season plus playoffs is much more impressive to me than the last few weeks of a regular season in which you miss the playoffs plus the first few games of the regular season, SIX MONTHS LATER! If Dirk were to break that record during the pressure packed final few games of this season plus the first few games of the playoffs, they should put a damn exclamation point next to that number in the record books.
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote