View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #25
ItGetzReal

ItGetzReal will become famous soon enoughItGetzReal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCmasta View Post
If we LOSE in the 1st round then i won't watch this team again until they blow it all up and start over(which means shop Dirk around also), must sound harsh to a lot of people but here's how i see it:

Blow a series lead in the finals
Lose to a 8 seed in the 1st after a 67 win reg season
Get smacked in the 1st by NO
Get smacked in the 2nd by Denver
Get bounced in the 1st after supposedly re opening the championship window.

I think this team should be in the finals and win it this year but if we don't at least get to the WCF then we blow it up and go for guys like JJ, Bosh, Wade, etc. We've retooled and rebuilt around Dirk way too many times already.
Well I love our team , so I will still watch them if they had a bad roster like new york . I do agree if they don't make it to the WCF this year then we need a blow up. I would'nt shop dirk though. I would try to lure wade or lebron , bosh, amare to pair with him. Dream lineup thats seems possible is Kidd , wade , Matrix , Dirk , Haywood with Jet , roddy , and damp come back after resign. If we could get amare with our current setup I think we could do damage . Kidd, CB, Matrix , Dirk , Amare . Jet and haywood off the bench or even Kidd, CB, Amare , Dirk, Haywood with Jet and Matrix off the bench.

Last edited by ItGetzReal; 04-23-2010 at 01:20 PM.
ItGetzReal is offline   Reply With Quote