View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #23
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I thought Butler could drive the ball some but i see he can't. He just enjoys shooting. The Mavs coaching staff better wake up and see Gino & Parker going down the lane everytime down and in their sleep. What do i do? Not how many points will our star Butler score tonight. If i am not mistaken, Marion plays defense. Stevenson can't score but he can play defense. Our coaching staff must slow Parker and Gino down and make them jump shooters. Not layup men. Hill was open because of Gino and Parker.

When Pop makes the game ugly and slows it up, then Rick needs to muddy the water also and get physical with Pop. Show Pop, we can play a bang em up slow physical game also, instead of trying to make Butler our star and jump shoot as Parker and Gino run in for layups.

It's almost like Don Nelson is somewhere on our bench whispering, as the game gets tough and in a grind, slow em up game, go against the grain, don't play any defense at all but bring in more guards and forwards and jump shoot from three land. We must slow down or stop the ball. Rule number one. That is Parker and Gino because if you do not, it makes Hill a star, McDyess a star and right on down the line.

Hopefully tonight, the Mavs will be on a mission and not let up.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote