View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:20 AM   #26
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I don't know what Dirk's numbers were tonight. (Actually I should say "have been," since there are seven minutes left in this beat-down we are presently administering.) But I know that that W/L is good, and I know that we get another one on Thursday, and I'm sure that the big German is going to have good memories of the last such match he played in that building.
This is only the fourth elimination game in which Dirk scored fewer than 20 points, and the Mavs are 3-1 in those games.

That 8-point showing @GS is an outlier of the highest order, and yet the most overused by all Dirk haters.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-28-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote