Thread: Game 6 GDT
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 02:51 AM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
Well I'll be honest... I kind of gave up after game four. I'm really ashamed to admit this, but I'd decided that I wasn't going to watch anymore basketball this postseason. (..I took that loss in game four really badly.) That lasted until about midway through the first quarter of game five (when I couldn't resist and flipped over after the Padres game). Tomorrow morning I'm flying to SA to attend game six.

Anyway, I don't think I've completely reconciled my feelings about it all yet, but I'll be giving 100% to help the Mavs feel at home at the AAC-south.

F*CK. THE. SPURS.
Quote:
I'm really ashamed to admit this, but I'd decided that I wasn't going to watch anymore basketball this postseason.
Bad decision, coach. Bad decision.

Outside of that, props to you, my man. Bring the Mavs love, and bring it good.

EDIT: Props to anyone who gets the reference.

Last edited by chumdawg; 04-29-2010 at 02:53 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote