View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #64
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Haywood is very important for us and it is so true, will Butler or someone drive the ball tonight? Hopefully so as this is the key to winning in the playoffs. Look at Gino when he stands still and he decides he wants to be a Jason Terry. 2 for , 4 turn overs, not many rebounds or ast. Mason trying to be Finley or Terry at 1 for 6. Stand still and bomb. Please San Antonio, do not listen to Pop and try to beat us bombing away. Maybe it was the defense on Gino also but the game was over when Gino was a non factor and became a Finley.

No matter if we win or lose tonight and it should be one hard fought battle on both ends, i will be happy if our team drives the ball in the paint and kicks out or drives and tries to score at the rim. That is winning basketball. I will also be happy if we say no to Gino and Parker and even if Duncan scores 60 but he won't if you can control Gino and Parker. San Antonio is an average team if you keep Parker and Gino from racing down the lane. They open everyone up.

Watch tonight who shoots more ft's and who scores more in the painted area. They go together. If we ever get up by 10 or so before halftime, we can not let up or change to bombing all together. They tighten up on D big time the second half, the Spurs or Pop will sit you on the bench. Just maybe we can win one in San Antonio and i will be rooting just for that.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote