View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETres View Post
First post here. Not a b-ball expert, but a (disappointed) Mavs fan. Here's my shallow analysis...

Roddy looks to me like a SG for now, but with the raw potential to play some PG. I think they'd be wise to give him some minutes at PG and see how he responds.

He's rough around the edges, but such a tremendous athlete. They gotta give him a chance to smooth out his game - which means more minutes. I think he is the "X" factor for the Mavs in the next couple of years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkadirkastany View Post
He definitely has playmaking ability, but its too early to see him at the pg position. He belongs at the shooting guard I can't help but think this series might have ended differently had RC put in Roddy in games 3 and 4. IMO, its probably one of the key factors that cost the Mavs the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavssuckok View Post
When I was a teenager, I was in an iron-lung.
Who are these people?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote