View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #31
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Signing Terry ain't saving them much - they could find better suitors for Davis than Dallas (not to mention that we'd have to throw in another bad contract like Najera to even make the salaries match...)
Which team needs Davis that could offer a better deal? I'll limit it to playoff teams.

LA - Fisher is not so good. A possibility here.
Suns - have Nash
Denver - have Billups
Utah - have Williams
Portland - have Miller
SA - have Parker
OKC - have Westbrook

Cleveland - have Mo Williams
Orlando - have Nelson
Atlanta - have Bibby
Boston - have Rondo
Miami - Arroyo not the greatest. A possibility here too.
Milwaukee - have Jennings
Charlotte - have Felton
Chicago - have Rose

I could only find two playoff teams that are possibly interested in Davis.

Btw, I believe the salaries are within 125% of each other. So we wouldn't have to include Najera. [correct me here if I'm wrong]

And I genuinely believe that Terry would help them out. They were the lowest scoring team in the Western Conference. They really do need someone like him...

Last edited by Mavericks Rockets Fan; 05-03-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote