View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #41
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
I would rather trade Terry for a big, possibly to step in for Damp, instead of bringing in another combo guard to rob minutes from Robo.

Maybe Biedrins (27 over next 3 with option for 36 for 4) or Okafur (50 million over the next 4)? Financially, they'd win but I don't see the personnel need on those two teams as they both have two good smallish points/combo guards. It would be great if we could somehow take Al Jefferson (3 for 45+) as Minny commits to Love. Would need to spice that package up for sure.

A couple guys who are a few million over and are on expiring deals may be an option if the teams are eager for cap room this summer and like Terry. Off the top, I'm thinking Dalembert or Redd if we wanna go small and for shooting.
A theoretical Damp trade, wouldn't he just be released and be able to resign with us? If that is the case, why do need to trade for a big when we can just resign Damp?