View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #47
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

As I posted in the Bob Sturm thread in the General forum:

Quote:
Honestly, two words solve this problem [Note: Too many jumpshooters], and nobody wants to hear them.

Corey Maggette.

He averaged almost 8fta per game in a little less than 30mpg. Among league leaders, he's seventh in this category, despite being the only player in the top 25 playing less than 30. In the top 40, only he and Ginobili played less than 30mpg. This dude's contract is scary, I'll admit that, but he's a legit second scoring option, and a FANTASTIC third scoring option, especially if he's coming off the bench and busting the D's asses by getting to the line. I've wanted him on the team since 2003, and I still think he'd be worth every penny if he got us over the top.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote