View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #49
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
Overall, I like the idea of getting some who can get to the line. I am not that familiar with his game (haven't had the chance to watch him). So I have some questions about him,

1. Is he the ball-hog type?
2. How is his defence?
3. Does he have injury concerns?
4. Who would we have to give up to get him? Is it still worth it?
1.) He's a ballhog in the sense that he'd be a fantastic fit for the second unit and good at crunch time because he's fearless and relentlessly in attack-mode. But I don't think he's any more of a ballstopper than Butler. Difference is he'll be scoring more efficiently.
2.) His D isn't good, to be really honest. But he's a fantastic rebounder for his size and position.
3.) He's had injuries in the past, but played 70 games this year. For his career he averages about 65 games per season. I could probably live with that if he stays productive for the next couple of years.
4.) I bet Butler would get it done... or the DUST chip if we determine we can't get LeBron/Wade/Bosh etc.

He has a few question marks... but I think his strengths greatly outweigh his weaknesses.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote