Thread: Nashville
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
It was raining HARD for 2 days straight. Absolutely crazy.

Most popular scene of the flooding, by far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHuMn1AVRDg
Holy crap dude. Some of those cars have their brake lights on, which means at the very least their car is on. What can you do in that situation? Water is covering the hood of the car, that is just crazy man. It's weird how that barrier that separates traffic is holding all the water on one side. Also, if you watch that video, you can see that semi truck driver open the door on his cab. I wonder what he is thinking. He is higher up than the rest of the cars, but pretty soon the water is going to start getting to high for him too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male28Dan View Post
Yah - got contract finalized today and didn't have to pay a lot more than I planned on paying. Got closing costs covered too, (off topic, I know, but I mentioned it in here earlier and I am excited so, um, there)!

man this sucks man. Sorry guys. Hopefully there are some positives to come out of all of this. Congrats on the house btw
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote