Thread: Darren Collison
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #16
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You can end the conversation right there - Baron's ego isn't backing anyone up...

I agree with sefant77 - Mavs fans overrate Davis more than any other basketball fans because of what he did to us in that 2007 series. Fact is, that's the best stretch of basketball he's ever played in his career.

EDIT: plus, rumor has it that Cuban passed up a Kaman/Davis-for-Kidd trade because Davis was a deal-breaker...
Point taken. I guess that deal goes in the trash bin so to speak.

What do you think about these deals that SeriousSummer posted earlier? I think they are worth discussing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer View Post
Terry is clearly tradeable--he finished second in the sixth man of the year voting. I'm not sure you would get a lot of value for him, but you never know. Milwaukee brought back Stackhouse to act as its sixth man, Terry is much better (and more expensive).

You could trade Terry to Milwaukee for Gadzuric and Charlie Bell, or to Portland for Przybilla and Fernandez or probably to Chicago for Kirk Hinrich. There are probably a lot of other deals out there. It's just a matter of finding one that makes the Mavs better.