View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:13 AM   #4
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Amare has shown he can play the 5, you might give up a bit on the glass but this team seems to struggle in the playoffs in the halfcourt, I don't want Bosh or Boozer. I would rate it imo like this

1. Amare
2. Josh
3. Kaman
4. Iggy
5. Ellis

Ellis and Jefferson imo are overrated and I would like them only if a bigger piece would come as well
Amare as a 5? It could work, but it means sacrificing some defence and rebounding at a position where the primary job is defence and rebounding. Personally, I think Haywood & Damp do a good job of those. Here is who I'd want most:

1. Iggy
2. Ellis
3. Johnson
4. Jefferson
5. Amare
6. Kaman

And yes I agree, I don't want Bosh or Boozer here either. They just wouldn't be a good fit. [of course what I said earlier still applies - if dirk decides to opt out these guys become our #1 target then]...

Last edited by Mavericks Rockets Fan; 05-09-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote