View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #129
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I would love DWade, but realistically I have my hopes low. I certainly think its possible, though...I feel about 75% sure he's going to leave (I don't think they're getting Bosh or Amare or Boozer, though if they do, I'd bet he stays). Where does he go? I think the Mavericks definitely have ways to obtain him, and if the Heat are going to have to choose between a S&T (that includes Butler and a 1st rounder) or just flat out losing him...the decision is obvious.
these are my thoughts as well...is Wade wants the combo of winning and a great shot at a ring/s, Dallas is, I think, his BEST option.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote