View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #152
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
No Doubt. Wade/Rose or Dirk/Bosh are just improved versions of AI/Mello. Guys that do the same things from the same spots on the floor don't usually mesh well enough to get it done deep in the playoffs.
So you're telling me the worst case scenario of LeBron and Wade saying "f it, where do you wanna go play?" would be an improved version of AI/Melo? They do the same things and like to attack but they have different characteristics, Lebron can easily slip into a facilitator role and let Wade attack. AI/Melo are Me, Me, Me guys and aren't overly interested in facilitating for teammates. Wade would if he had a capable running mate and we already know LeBron is more than willing.

My argument for a Rose/Wade combo would be Rose has been forced into a scoring role as the PG because he's the most explosive weapon they have from the guard position. You add that to Wade...Rose can go back to be a facilitating guard and be a proven/capable weapon to attack the defense when teams try to collapse on Wade.

No matter if it's logical or not, I'll believe it when I see Wade or LeBron say "Dallas is the best place for me to go get a championship." I want it to happen...but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 05-11-2010 at 12:25 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote