View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how you could combine LeBron and selfish in the same sentence, especially when it comes to his nature on the court. I can see it if you're talking outside the lines and everything else...but the dude goes out of his way to incorporate his teammates because he KNOWS he needs them involved if they wanna win, he can't wear the cape every single night.

Cleveland's problem is somewhat intertwined with Dallas, flawed pieces to an extent and bad philosophy/coaching decisions. Jamison is a factor in the paint and on the block...how many opportunities is he getting to do that? Too often they throw it to LeBron and hope for the best.

Mike Brown might be a talented defensive coach, but he isn't great at all as a head coach.