View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #151
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
I mean I see it...but I really don't. If someone goes, I keep thinking it's going to be Boozer going to Miami. I think Joe to Dallas has some serious momentum behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I could see Bosh and LBJ as a combo that could work well...James would benefit from Bosh and Bosh doesn't need to dominate the ball as much as some star players.

That is one of the things that would make Dirk such a wonderful compliment to a guy like James or Wade...they would still be free to dominate the ball and Dirk would be fine getting 14-18 shots.
The thing I SERIOUSLY wonder: Does the stigma effect players in their decision process like this? Dirk is clearly a stud and an awesome player to have as your teammate, especially if you're looking for that running mate. But does the stigma effect the thought process of Wade/LBJ? A guy who is "not performing in the clutch" yadda yadda yadda...and then they see a guy like Bosh who hasn't done a lick of anything but has the hype train behind him.