View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #153
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I could see Bosh and LBJ as a combo that could work well...James would benefit from Bosh and Bosh doesn't need to dominate the ball as much as some star players.

That is one of the things that would make Dirk such a wonderful compliment to a guy like James or Wade...they would still be free to dominate the ball and Dirk would be fine getting 14-18 shots.
But to follow the Jordan Rules, LBJ does not dominate the rock as much as he should in recent weeks. I mean it's like you're allowing Mo Williams to create?? I loved how on the last Olympic team, it wasn't who dominates the ball, but it was like how can we get the easiest bucket. It's like a whole different ideology here, Williams or James pounds the rock for 20 seconds then just lets fly. I think you have to get back to basics, how can you can get easiest buckets? 20 feet away or do some work and get one 5 feet away. These guys think they're MJ and are really getting away from basic basketball.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote