View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #155
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
It's clearly not going to be that easy because Cuban could bark til he's out of breath and it still might not work...but I think there might be some validity to the idea Dirk can easily be forgotten in their eyes.

It could also be, maybe they see it as taking the thunder away from someone's home turf. Establish yourself where there is no one to take it away from and have someone join you. There are just a ton of angles where it can downgrade Dallas as an option, no matter how much it could make sense coming here.
I have no idea how it will work out on the business end, my comment was just what I think the top players would think about playing alongside Dirk. I think they know they would love it.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote