View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #157
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately after what I have seen from ATL and DAL in the playoffs... Joe Johnson probably isn't enough to get it done here. I would love to have him tho, I have been thinking for a while that he would fit in well. I just didn't see the fire and attacking the basket that I hoped he would have in the playoffs. He also seems a little more passive and that isn't a great mix for this team. We already have plenty of that.

I would love to see a great effort to get Wade at least and while I think The Bron is out of our league, I would like to hear our name as being thrown around in the mix as far as pursuing him. If we could make a strong run at them and we settle for JJ, how can you be disappointed?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote