View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #165
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
two words...Gortat!
I'd be very happy to see the Mavs finally get Gortat to Dallas, and I think he and Haywood would make a strong center tandem; particularly if the Mavs can address the need at SG. What sort of deal could possibly make manifest his long-awaited destiny as a Dallas Maverick is an open question (though not one without moderately plausible answers), yet still I feel comfortable stating that not only myself, but also the God of Thunder, would welcome the Polish Hammer to Dallas with open arms, and much hardware.

Let it be done.