View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:21 AM   #7
magman

magman is on a distinguished road

I don´t think he will stay in Cleveland, even IF they win the Championship.
But if they don´t, no way he is staying!

He needs the big Stage. He doesn´t want his fancy friends coming to Cleveland. What do you think, what Jay-Z is telling him? Remember Joakim Noahs notorious press conference about Cleveland. LeBron must have loved it!

LeBron in the Cowboystadium would be a nuclear light and his only chance to outshine the glamour boys from L.A.. Or the legends of the past. If LeBron wants to be the man, he has to go this way.

He won´t go to New York, because he learned his lesson, that even he can not win it on his own.
California? Clippers??? You sure don´t mean the Lakers. Never gonna happen!
There is a chance for Miami. But as I mentioned before, less chances for winning, than in Dallas, worse fit with DWade than Dirk, inferior supporting cast, no Cowboy Stadium and he would be the second guy behind Wade. LeBron wouldn´t like that. It would be a bad decision, but still possible.

The only reason one could possibly go to San Antone is Tim Duncan, but he is 34 and declining, no market, LeBron could as well stay in cleveland then.
Houston, why should he go there? He has better chances for winning in Dallas and he already played in the cowboy stadium, and he loved it, (cowboys are his favourite team, thats also a little advantage). He wants more of that, I believe.

Again,
he will leave,
New York, Miami, Dallas are the only teams that make sense to him. And Dallas is definitely the best fit for LeBron. (The Dallas Team went to a concert of Jay-Z this year.You know why.)
If you ask me, Cuban has his eye on LeBron for years. The DUST Chip, the Allstar Event in the Cowboy Stadium, he has a plan. If everything falls into place, LeBron will be a Mav, and the Mavericks will be the Franchise of the next decade. LeBron and the cowboystadium means tons of money, tons of fame and tons of championships.
And LeBron will be, what he is ment for. The Michael jordan of his generation.
If LeBron wants to become what he is meant to be, he has to take the next step.
And this step is Dallas.
magman is offline   Reply With Quote