View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #19
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by magman View Post
RC is a good coach.
He is just retarded in treating Rookies.
I mean Roddy was the ONLY player besides Dirk scoring 40 points in a game and he was viewed as the X Factor in the series by almost everybody besides RC. He showed us why in Game 6. But of course we all know that.
But besides that RC has also done some good things for the Mavs. And since LeBron is no rookie why should he bother?

I´m sure LeBron wouldn´t mind playing with Kidd. I believe they would benefit from each other, because they both are great passers, terrific fast breakers and have great or good court vision,
so the Mavs would also improve in fastbreak and passing.
The Mavericks would be the team to beat. For the first time Dirk and LeBron would have a second guy on their team who can step it up consistently and they both have to love that.

There is no reason I can think of, why LeBron would not want to come to Dallas.
Kidd and Lebron have become good friends over the years, Lebron loves Kidd's game. I think Kidd, Dirk, Cuban and Nelson have to go on a recruiting tour, Lebron, Wade and Bosh. Put their plan on the table and get a commit somewhere. Everyone's offer is already on the table, you know NYK, NJ, Chicago and Miami, no ones knows the Mav's plan. Texas can become your state.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote