View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #187
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I like your thinking. The goal is obviously win now, but i don't mind thinking about the future at the same time. This way we would have a nice young duo with Roddy and that lottery player. Obviously, you have to try and get Wade or Lebron first. But if that fails, i hope our FO doesn't do something stupid. For example a Roddy, Butler, Damp for Joe Johnson and bad contract, or something like that. Hopefully we won't pull the trigger on something like that. And i want no part of Boozer. He won't make us better.
no way i'm giving up even Dust/Butler for Joe Johnson at this point. his playoff averages are abysmal. not only this season. Roddy is safe unless it's for Bron or Wade... maybe Bosh. even then i bet the braintrust doesn't do it.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote