View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #57
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Yes, i think that.
Fair enough. Even though I haven't figured out one good reason to agree with you. Not sure how the Yao-less Rockets absolutely crushing the Grizzles 4 times and having a better record = a superior Grizzles roster.

Also don't pretend the Rockets have an old roster - they don't. The vast majority of the players are around 25. The fact is that Houston will be a good team for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
If i have to choose Marc Gasol or Yao for my team, i take Gasol.
I might agree with you if Marc Gasol was better than Yao at anything. Yao is a better offensive player, a better defensive player, a better rebounder, and a better shot blocker. I would take Yao in a heartbeat.