View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #1057
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, redeemed. At least for now. Maybe cause I had lowered my expectations. Maybe cause I was so happy to see ben again. Maybe cause Desmond was just so awesome. Maybe because they actually answered some of the only questions that matter (why pick them? And why was Kate scratched out?).

And honestly, I would have preferred if they didn't have last week's episode at all. Just keep this one and have Jacob say the same thing - that he was responsible for letting the monster out. Hell, he could even have said that he use to be his brother. The effectiveness of that scene with Jacob and the 4 candidates made the last episode superfluous.