View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #1059
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Ok, redeemed. At least for now. Maybe cause I had lowered my expectations. Maybe cause I was so happy to see ben again. Maybe cause Desmond was just so awesome. Maybe because they actually answered some of the only questions that matter (why pick them? And why was Kate scratched out?).

And honestly, I would have preferred if they didn't have last week's episode at all. Just keep this one and have Jacob say the same thing - that he was responsible for letting the monster out. Hell, he could even have said that he use to be his brother. The effectiveness of that scene with Jacob and the 4 candidates made the last episode superfluous.
let it go, dear sweet BBL......let it go.

This episode was classic.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote