View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 11:52 PM   #1068
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
where are our other Lost fans??? What the heck! I'm staying up just to hear yall's thoughts!
Sorry. Hockey to watch.

I thought tonight's episode was outstanding. I though the campfire conversation itself was infinitely more instructive, satisfying, and entertaining than the entirety of "Across the Sea,"

And I don't know WTF Desmond is doing in the sideways universe, but I am intrigued. Very intrigued. When HUrley said what he said about Ana Lucia (demonstrating almost full memory and knowledge of the main time line, if you ask me) I was like AH HA!!

If everyone gains that level of understanding and memory, then the people we know and love will live on in sideways land.