View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:43 AM   #1077
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
8th post in a row...suck it.

It seems that the whole, "Smokey is the LIGHT and if he leaves the Light goes out" theory got toasted tonight. Jacob said clearly that THE Light is still at the center of the Island.
That theory was pretty much killed when it was confirmed that the light in the cave was still on, and visible when Ben turned the wheel.

Great episode tonight. Makes last week's episode (which you all already know I thought was great) even better. You guys still ragging on last week's episode perplex me. Half of the stuff Jacob said at the campfire would have made hardly any sense without last week's episode. "I made him that way" = total nonsense without last week's episode.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 05-19-2010 at 01:45 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote