View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:02 AM   #1079
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Very good episode. But a couple things.

1. Who gave Desmond the rope? Before Sayid got exploded Arzt style, he told Jack Desmond was trapped in a well.

2. Why can Ben now kill Widemore? Remember when he came up to his bedroom, Widemore asked if he was here to kill him, Ben replied "You know I can't do that." There seemed to be a rule (for gratuitous unexplained "rules") stating they couldn't kill each other. Did Jacob's death axe the rule?

3. Last week still sucked. ;]

I definitely think Ben has a plan up his sleeve, of some kind. He had the chance to kill Penny and didn't. It wasn't simply about revenge. And why would he want an island to himself with no one on it? Not to mention MiB later says "Oh yeah, I'm going to blow up that island I just promised you."
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote