View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 06:50 AM   #1080
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking miles let Desmond out.

This will be the last thing I say about last week's episode. I still think it was unnecessary. They could have reworded a few lines in the campfire scene (it was already pretty good) and that would have replaced an entire hour's worth of show. I personally did not need to see exactly how Jacob made MiB that way. Now, if the act of being sent into the light comes up in the finale (say Jack is thrown in there or something), then we would have needed to have seen it before. I also will repeat that if the episode had been weeks ago, it would have been an ok filler episode. But 3rd from the end? That was a major cause of the uproar.