View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 07:31 AM   #13
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItGetzReal View Post
What about roddy B 40 point explosion on golden state! Good game we dominated and never loss control.
But it was Golden State.

Trust me, I did put a little thought into that. But it wasn't a huge blowout, just a normal, double digit win over a crappy team. It happened to have our second favorite Maverick go off for 40, but that's the only thing that made it special. In my opinion, all these other games had multiple storylines coming in and during the game that really made them special. The GS win was just Roddy. He was a great storyline, but the only way that was going to make it on there was if we beat them by 50 (Knicks is on there) or if it had been close and Roddy had a Goran Dragic-esque 4th quarter to help us win or if he had hit the game winning shot (like that one point guard in Utah did). Otherwise, its just an entertaining game to watch.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote