View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBoy View Post
lol SMC0007 thats ridiculous

i give you published statistics that say hawood is the better center, i underline my arguments with proofen facts, giving references from the best centers in the league who say haywood is a top center and you still cant find arguments that favors your point of view. everyone here in this thread is saying that jefferson is no center but a _power forward_ and plays out of position... still you want to add him to the roster as a main center. dude... im seriously think someone might call you an ignorant basketball noob

I underlined all your grammatical failures just in case.... I imagine that the people on this board that have valued opinions have already dismissed you because of that alone.

You haven't "proofen" anything and haven't provided any "published statistics". You have given opinions and really bad examples. Such as comparing him to Dirk.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote