View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #1414
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Do you buy it, though?

I had always heard they had the final image of the show conceived a long time ago (which would be Jack, in that place, closing his eye and dying...) but I find the claim of the church to be a pretty bold one.

The flash sideways was created hand in hand with the incident and jughead bomb exploding, and it was deliberately meant to make us think, at least at first, that it was indeed a result of the bomb, with clues along the way telling us otherwise.

So to believe the church scene was pre-conceived a long time ago is to believe that they then later on cleverly melded it with the story of the Incident. Maybe...I don't know, though.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-26-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote