View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 04:02 PM   #134
CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy will become famous soon enough

oh wow SMC... i wrote proofed instead of proved. blame me

damn, you invented some nice mechanisms how to ignore the opinion of others.
you propose jefferson could be our center and he can replace haywood.
now i come in with digits out of the basketballreference universe, stating facts that demonstrate that your beloved player ISNT a center in fact he is a power forward that plays out of position. after that i made a comparison of dirk who played center for quite some time in his mid 20s(due to infurys of bradley, eschmeyer and diop), like al jefferson is doing it now. just that both cant defend at all. i mean, everyone on this thread coincides that jefferson cant defend like a center should do. you are the only one that still holds onto him
i gave you the stat-numbers which say that they both done quite the same on the court, only dirk were better overall at that time. i also quoted the responses of howard in which he express how good haywood is.
in conclusion i gave you the links that cleary say that haywood is the better center then jefferson. on top you can also check espn-stats to confirm it.

and what is your response?

"you made typos - i dont listen to what you say"

yeah - sure thing. instead of putting some arguments to your proposition you simply dont listen to the facts of professionals (basketballreferences) and nba players (howard)

btw. my offer still holds: we can discuss this topic in french, german or spanish(and maybe in tourist-russian-style) if you speak those languages.
unless like you im an adult, you can be sure that i wont make fun of the typos from others when they didnt speak in there native language

@mac222 - thank you very much

Last edited by CrazyBoy; 05-26-2010 at 04:06 PM.
CrazyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote